Area Minor Football Association
(1) Recruit and assign coaches to teams.
(2) Maintain an up-to-date file of coach registration forms.
(3) Arrange for National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) clinics.
(4) Conduct coaches meetings as required.
(5) Maintain and make coaches aware of various
technical resources available, such as C.A.M.F.A. Library
(6) Organize Mosquito and Squirt training camps at start of season.
(7) Conduct a one evening clinic for new
coaches using the Football Canada Novice Football Coaches Manual.
(8) Report on your area of responsibility at Annual General Meeting or at Executive Meetings as required.
(9) Find and train your replacement.