Area Minor Football Association
One energetic person can do the job all by themselves. Usually, however, several people will agree to form a committee to do these tasks.
(1) Purchase new equipment in accordance with budgetary guidelines. Label new helmets and shoulder pads with unique identification numbers.
(2) Maintain accurate equipment inventory records on an Excel spreadsheet.
(3) Ensure all equipment is maintained, repaired, replaced and ready for safe use.
(4) Keep equipment room(s) efficiently organized and clean.
(5) Train equipment fitters and ensure sufficient trained fitters are at all equipment distribution.
(6) Organize and staff equipment return.
(7) Collect equipment that was not returned.
(8) Report on your area of responsibility at Annual General Meeting or at Executive Meetings as required.
(9) Find and train your replacement.