Area Minor Football Association
Program Coordinators- Female Football
(1) Make sure that each team has a Manager and that they are aware of their responsibilities.
(2) Train managers and coaches to properly administer their teams.
(3) Act as the main contact for your division. Field and address questions, suggestions, complaints, requests, etc. from parents, players, coaches etc. Your name and phone number will be on the schedule for your division.
(4) Settle any disputes within your division; either by yourself or using a Board of Appeal.
(5) Set up or arrange setup of game fields with game equipment.
(6) Report on your area of responsibility at Annual General Meeting or at Executive Meetings as required.
(7) Find and train your replacement.