Area Minor Football Association
(1) Uphold and enforce the constitution of the Capital Area Minor Football Association.
(2) Chair all meetings of the Executive. The President is only permitted to vote in case of a tie.
(3) Work with all members of the Executive and the various Coordinators to ensure that all tasks within the Association are completed satisfactorily and on time.
(4) Do schedules for all programs. Set up field bookings with the municipalities.
(5) Ensure that the Capital Area
Minor Football Association is represented on the Board of Directors of Football New
(6) Act as liaison with Sport New Brunswick, Federal, Provincial and Municipal governments and other sports organizations and agencies.
(7) Report on your area of responsibility at Annual General Meeting or at Executive Meetings as required.
(8) Find and train your replacement.