Area Minor Football Association
(1) Deposit all registration and other cash receipts into the bank promptly.
(2) Collect any NSF cheques either directly from the parent or using team manager.
(3) Pay all invoices for equipment, supplies and services in a timely fashion.
(4) Pay Football New Brunswick fees and insurance charges. Ensure proper documentation accompanies remittances.
(5) Keep accurate records detailing all receipts and disbursements. This consists of a journal and files for receipts and disbursements. Journal is usually done on a spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel).
(6) Prepare financial statement. Financial Statement is usually done on a spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel).
(7) Prepare budget for upcoming year. Budget is usually done on a spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel).
(8) Report on your area of responsibility at Annual General Meeting or at Executive Meetings as required.
(9) Find and train your replacement.