Area Minor Football Association
Association Vice Presidents
Regional Vice Presidents:
(1) Responsible for the safe and efficient operation of all teams in their region. Work with other members of the Executive, the various Coordinators, Coaches and Managers to ensure this happens.
(2) Work closely with the fundraising coordinator to raise funds to operate the teams in their region. Registration fees are kept low so that children from the average family can afford to play. Extra fundraising is absolutely crucial to maintain the quality and safety of our programs.
(3) Organize recruiting of Middle School and Bantam players at Middle Schools and High Schools in the spring.
(4) Organize recruiting of Squirt and Mosquito players at Soccer and Baseball games in the summer.
(5) Field and act on questions, complaints, suggestions, etc. from parents, players, etc. within their region.
(6) Assist in collecting players' equipment not returned.
(7) Report on your area of responsibility at Annual General Meeting or at Executive Meetings as required.
(8) Find and train your replacement.
Vice President- Officials:
(1) Recruit new officials.
(2) Arrange for training of officials.
(3) Conduct appropriate officials meetings.
(4) Maintain and make officials aware of various technical resources available, such as C.A.M.F.A. Library and N.B.F.O.A. Webpage.
(5) Conduct a rules clinic for each PeeWee and Junior Varsity team.
(6) Represent the area on the executive of the New Brunswick Football Officials Association.
(7) Appoint and work with the Officiating Coordinators within the association. Submit games worked to N.B.F.O.A. so that Association can be billed for their services.
(8) Report on your area of responsibility at Annual General Meeting or at Executive Meetings as required.
(9) Find and train your replacement.